Aunt Jenny came for a visit! She left her fast-paced, whirlwind life in the Valley to relax and veg here in our sleepy town for a few days. Little did she know, this tired momma welcomed an extra set of hands, and filled her time with kids, diapers, legos, baths, meals, stories, ect...So much for her vay-kay. We were sure glad that she came, but we are not sure that she left feeling rested. A shout out to Aunt JBB (you'll have to ask her about the acronym); we sure had a lot of fun with you here, and you will be missed. It must also be noted, after Jenny spent an evening on the town, the young, local, eligible bachelors have made a few inquiries about the other sister staying at the Trezise house-the one that isn't engaged. Oops, I just realized that I may be leaking some news that isn't mine to leak, but if Erin and Mr. Brent Willis would just get on with it and announce a date, I wouldn't have to leave my faithful blog readers in suspense. Hint hint. (Love your guts Erin and Brent) Anywhoooo, here are a few shots of a day at the park that I thought you might enjoy.
I think the big kids enjoyed the playground
equipment as much as the little kids.
T-Bird wasn't quite big enough for the teeter
toter, so Auntie Erin helped him out.
Great group shot
10 years ago
3 comments:
I am not gonna lie-I have always been a little envious of all you sisters relationships and closeness!!They are dynamic-- The picture of everyone on the slide-is FANTASTIC!!!! Maybe you moved to snowflake to find your sisters eternal comps!! That is pretty sweet--then everyone will be in Arizona!! I am DYING to get the official notice-hook a sista up when is happens!
OKAY--HELLO??!!!! When were you going to tell me you had a blog?! =) Here I harass you about it, and then I have to see you leave a comment on Julies! =) I am SO GLAD you have one though, because it will be so fun to see what you guys are up to! I'll send you an invite to mine if you give me your e-mail address.
I miss your fam...Kiss the kids for me! I cant believe how mommy we have become! I was thinking about the trip when I came with my parents and we were both pregnant with Landon and Easton and puking our brains out...poor us! I miss ya girl! Take care...we loves ya!
Post a Comment