I grew up with three of sisters. Curling, crimping, spraying, teasing, and taming were a big part of the daily routine in our house. (Having to share one teeny weeny bathroom made bathroom battles an everyday occurrence as well!) Because of this, I have been patiently waiting for Avery's hair to be long enough to do fun things with. After 2 1/2 years, she finally has some hair to work with. Woot Woot!!
This is when I first realized her hair was long enough for two piggies. Yeah, yeah!!
So now you get to see lots of shots of the back of Avery's head! Super fun, huh? Seriously though, Avery has been very patient with me while I experiment. As long as I put on some cartoons, she sits pretty still and doesn't complain (too much). I love having a girly girl!!
10 years ago
1 comments:
I let Kendall draw with a dry erase marker on the mirror. Every time I got to comb her hair she says, "I don't want piggy pigs." I say TOO BAD!!
Post a Comment