Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Avery's Shows Off Her New Trick-With Some Help

Avery has been trying to imitate the boys when they sing the ABCs. It is so cute! She seriously walks around all day, tilting her head from side to side, and sings her own version of the song. I tried to get her to do it all by herself, but she was a bit camera shy. Not a problem. They boys were willing participants, and heartily sang "backup" for her.


Avery gives a bonus shout out to Cousin Jaxon at the end, for Auntie Heather's benefit. Not sure why she had her foot in her mouth though.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute!! This made my day by the way, I wasn't having a good one either!! It's a good way for me to end my day and go to sleep!! Love you all

Anonymous said...

So cute. She is one smart girl!

Elmo's World said...

I miss my babies sooo much! Such talent.... such brains....

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh adorable!! They look like they're all such good buddies!