Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trezise Family Vacation-Day 6

Our last day at Disneyland...*sniff*

Our last day of vacation was awesome. The sun that had eluded us the previous day returned, and we spent the whole day catching things we had missed and riding all the rides we loved again. Poor Baby Sawyer was sick and running a fever, but ever the trooper, he still hardly made a peep. He spent most of the day sleeping in the stroller.



Avery and I waited in line for a long time (almost two hours, but who's counting) to see "the Princesses". She was so excited to see them, until we made it to the front. Then she decided all the waiting was overrated and wanted to go ride rides with "the boys". I convinced her to meet Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White though since we were literally next in line. She wasn't awfully impressed, but I managed to get some fun pictures. I may be biased, but I think our little princess is more beautiful than any princess Disney has.




Our favorite stop of the day was "Toon Town". The whole place has silly things and places the kids can play, and I was able to take a TON of pictures. Even Sawyer let Mommy put him down and enjoyed Toon Town.



Lastly, we stayed at the park until way after bedtime, and watched "Disney's Wonderful World of Color", which is a show Disney projects on the water mist. It was pretty impressive. The pictures do not so it justice. What a magical way to end our stay!



0 comments: