In the midst of all the Sawyer drama, school ended for us here in late May, and both Tristan and Avery graduated from preschool. Tristan is super excited to go to kindergarten next year, and Avery will be attending a "real" preschool instead of the home-run preschool swap. They are both ready and eagerly waiting their next academic step. It is hard to watch these little ones grow up so quickly, but I know they must. At the same time, it is exciting to watch them learn new things. Tristan loves writing his name, and asks how to spell various words so he can write cards and letters to family and friends. Avery has been learning her letter sounds, and enjoys telling us what things "start with". The time when they are small is so very short. I hope to treasure these sweet and simple days. I know I will want them back all too soon.
One of Avery's "teachers" (Dacie's Mom, Alicia) giving Miss A her "diploma"
Avery's preschool friends from L to R-Amy Steinert, Avery, Cele' Hancock, Dacie Sorensen, Anslie Bliss and Kylie Sherman
Tristan and his "diploma"
Tristan's beloved teacher, and a dear, dear friend of mine, Miss Margaret (McFarland)
A family shot
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment