Monday, April 14, 2014

I Love Being a Mom!

I love being a Mom for many, many reasons, but today I want to remember two in particular. 

1. sweet flowers from tiny hands
Tristan picked these for me a few weeks ago. Will had taken the kids to the park for a few hours when I wasn't feeling well. Tristan found the buttercups on the ground. He told me that even though they were on the ground, he thought they were still pretty and I would still like them. And he thought the white flowers looked beautiful with them, so he picked those to go along with the buttercups. My heart! Of course they were perfectly pretty to me!! I am so grateful I had a way to take a picture and preserve the memory of those sweet flowers. 
2. tiny, warm hands and nap time
Every afternoon, Sawyer snuggles with me and takes a nap in my bed. Best of all, he holds my hand. Every day. I love it, and I wish I could do this with him forever. This tiny hand warms my heart, and it fits so perfectly right in the middle of my palm. <3

0 comments: