Saturday, July 25, 2009

Growing Up

Yesterday, the Trezise boys decided to let Mom and Dad know just how fast they are growing up. Three separate incidences made Will and I mourn the loss of our babies.


Incident #1
Landon has a loud voice, unless he is trying to tell us something important. Then his voice turns teeny tiny, and he is super hard to hear. During these times, I have been know to tell him, "Say it loud and proud, Landon." Yesterday, Will was talking to Landon on their way to Slide Rock, and Landon had to say "what" more than once. Finally, he told Will, "Come on, Dad. Say it loud and proud!"


Incident #2
Tristan is 3 1/2. He would like to be 4. Yesterday, he said to me, "Mom, pretend I am 4 today." How about you enjoy being 3, buddy?


Incident #3
During dinner, I asked Landon to hand me the salt. He brought it to me, and said, "Here you go, Mom. Can you put it up for me when you're done?"
Where have my little boys gone??

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww... They aren't little boys anymore... To me tho, they will always be my boys tho!! I miss you guys!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh that is so funny! They certainly are all growing up fast...but they continue to be as cute as ever! It was fun seeing you guys for a little bit yesterday. You have SUCH a darling family =)

Anonymous said...

They certainly do grow up too fast. I've been getting teary eyed everyday for the last week thinking of Kaylee starting school.