Avery has a new trick.
Find the sugar container.
Open said container.
Dig in with both fists, and throw handfuls of the sticky granules around the room with reckless abandon.
Yesterday she managed this feat...twice. The second time resulted in her first official Time Out. She sat in the corner, a pathetic, sobbing lady, crying copious amounts of tears and making sad, blubbering noises. After a minute or two, she was allowed out of the corner, and went straight to Landon for consolation. He obliged, patting her back and saying "It's OK. I did naughty things like that when I was a baby too."
Thanks, Big Brother.
10 years ago
5 comments:
ha ha ha...I am going to have you write my life history your vocabulary and KIDS would make it HilAIR!
Now thats sweet big brother love and comfort right there!
Girl...Im so grateful my kids never walked as young as yours or got into stuff the way yours did!
How are you guys? Ive been thinking about ya lots lately...maybe that means I should call...sorry I never called ya back. Its now officially on my fun to do list!
Love ya squish your kids for me!
That is really sweet- if only what he said was true and they stopped being naughty when they were babies.
Aww.... Lando is such a good big brother!! Him loves his Avery so much!! I love the post!! Very cute...
hahaha--Landon is so sweet & funny!! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment