A Pictorial
I owe a BIG thanks to the Berner, O'Donnal, Raban, and Sorensen families for an awesome time. I am also thankful for the soldiers, past and present, and their families for their sacrifice, which we honor this day.
10 years ago
All the news that's fit to print, and some that's not!
A Pictorial
I owe a BIG thanks to the Berner, O'Donnal, Raban, and Sorensen families for an awesome time. I am also thankful for the soldiers, past and present, and their families for their sacrifice, which we honor this day.
Posted by Trezise Momma at 3:24 PM
Labels: Counting our Blessings, Friends, Holidays, Trezise Family Fun
1 comments:
You made it tot he well?!!! you musta gone after we left! GOOD TIMES my friend thanks for helping us be social even though we got a grouchamapotumas!!! I am going to copy some of these pictures if you dont mind for my blog as I am catching up!
Post a Comment