A "Willoughby Fertile Season"?
I think the triple combination above is strong evidence to support the legitimacy of such an event. 2 out of my 3 sisters and I were on almost the exact same page last summer, and inundated the family with new babies this spring. These minis were all born within 5 weeks of each other. Korbin (black shirt) was born first, Sawyer (green) followed him 12 days later, and Miss Camdyn brought up the rear 3 weeks after that. We mommies are having the best time with our trifecta, calling each other with new developments, lamenting nursing, sleeping, and diapering issues, and sharing this special time with one another.
10 years ago
2 comments:
How cute! They are going to get into so much trouble, I mean, have so much fun together:)
that is a special bond that some sisters never get to share (particularly with timing)! They are all dang cute too!
Post a Comment