Miss Avery is developing a very forward sense of fashion. She enjoys picking out her own outfits, and LOVES to accessorize. During her daily hair styling, she often instructs her stylist how to 'do' her lovely locks, and there are even days (example above) when she insists on going au naturale.
Having had two boys before Avery, this is all new territory for me. Both Landon and Tristan would wear whatever--the less the better. I think Avery is higher maintenance than I am!! No wait, I know she is higher maintenance than I am. Jewelry, shoes, polish, gloss, and hair accessories galore for a 2-year-old! What are we going to do with her when she is 16?!
10 years ago
2 comments:
we are going to let dacie and her live in their own apartment so they can have screaming contests when they are 16, and fill it with all the high maintenance accessories their hearts desire--lol
you are a good mom... i purposely cut azure's hair short for years so i didn't have to do it. i am so mean that i refuse to allow colored nail polish... too high maintenance for me. she'll rebel and i'll pay for my attitude later!
Post a Comment