Monday, December 15, 2008

I was folding laundry the other day, and realized I had been doing so, uninterrupted, for several minutes. Dread settled in, and I quickly went to investigate.

To my great relief, I found this....
Landon, standing on his bed, treating Tristan and Avery to an impromptu, private concert.
Check out those moves! I think we might have a musician in the making!
His audience, while attentive, was a bit unruly, so he corralled them in the crib. Seems like a fabulous solution to crowd control problems to me!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Landon is so stinkin cute!! Way to do some crowd control!!

Amber said...

Nice! Is Lando and his babysitting skills for hire? Tell him I dont have a crib BUT we have a rather large dog cage. O and come fold my laundry please and thanks!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so cute!

Elmo's World said...

thats my grandson, I think he gets my talents.... from meeeee!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ha ha ha ha LANDON is WILLS SON!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh too funny!!!! Landon looks a year older than the last time I saw him--wow!