Thursday, February 12, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Last night we were doing family scripture study, and we came across a scripture that mentioned prophets. Landon chimed right in, stating that he knew that our prophet is Thomas S. Monson. To which Tristan responded "Thomas, I have a Thomas"! Coincidentally, he was holding his Thomas the Train, and held him up for all to see. I explained that Landon was talking about our prophet, President Monson, and not his Thomas choo choo. Tristan then said, "Oh, I know President Monster!"

I think I already know what the topic of next week's Family Home Evening lesson is going to be.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hehehe... The boys are so cute!! Kids say the darndest things!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

We got the boys to memorize the last presidency by teaching them that their names were Gordon, James and Thomas (of course they were all thomas the train characters) they had there first names down pat...until they started saying, "yeah i know our president Gordon" like they were on a first name basis!!! ha ha ha I LOVE kids and their monsters!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

hahaha!!