Day number 4 of Avery's sickness has come and gone, and she is still not out of my lap. My "To Do" list is getting longer and longer every day, and my bum seems to be permanently numb from all the sitting and rocking! I hate it when my cubbies are sick. :(
Still holding on to the contraband bottle, but
at least she is hydrated!
She is however eating today, so I think we are finally turning the corner. Let us hope so, or the boys may begin to think that "armchair parenting" is the norm. They are getting away with scads of naughty things, like jumping from couch to couch, sneaking snacks, pulling out all the dishes to play "rock band", unsupervised lotion application, and toothbrush wars (gross). I even found Tristan on the kitchen table, naked from the waist down, licking up his spilled juice!
10 years ago
1 comments:
Haha... Good times good times!! Wish I could be there to help out... Miss and love you all!! Hope Miss A starts to feel better soon!!
Post a Comment