Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Dog Ate What?

Tristan has removed his cast. He was sitting in the tub, and just took it off like it was a sock. Try as we might, Will and I cannot talk him into slipping it back on. Many a bribe has he turned down, including chocolate chip cookies (which has NEVER before failed). We even tried wrestling it back on him, but he screamed like we were murdering him. We feared that the neighbors might hear him and start making phone calls, so the wrestling ceased.
At dinner tonight, he was questioned about the missing cast. Not missing a beat, he confidently responded..."A dog ate my cast." He was totally convincing! I am starting to question if I really did see him take it off in the first place. It's good we don't have a dog, or it would sleeping outside!

2 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh how funny! It sounds like he's quite mature for his age coming up with that one==haha!

Aaron & Jane said...

Hey! Sorry that I didn't come say hi to you guys at the football game. I was babysitting two other kids that night! Glad we can keep in touch through this blog thingy! =)