Avery Marie had officially joined the Big Girl Walker club! For the last week she has been practicing her technique, but the dismount has always slowed her down. She was able to take five or six steps before she would lose her balance, and then had to crawl over to something to stand back up before she could take off again. Yesterday, however she perfected the art of standing up in the middle of the floor, so the spills no longer slow her down. She just pops back up like a poptart and is on her way again.
It makes me a little sad to see her letting go of this part of babyhood. They just grow up too fast! Yesterday, Landon told me he is voting for "Obama Rocka", because he spent more money on his campaign. (I was watching a news clip about campaign spending). Walking and voting. Before Will and I know it, they will be married with kids of their own!
Here is Tristan practicing his future profession-photography
2 comments:
Oh my Tara, I squeezed you from my body, so those who you have squooze become mine... makes me the Queen Mother, and I say noooo new babies in the fall.... I will be very torn if you are in labor and I am getting hitched... Love, the Queen Mother
Congrats pop Tart!!!They do jsut grow up before our eyes!!! Tell Landon if he votes for Obama he will not have any money--b/c he is going to be rich himself w/ all that charisma!
Post a Comment