Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Best 20 Bucks I Ever Spent....



Who needs Legos or Barbies when you have a brand new bathroom scale?!


This particular model also doubles as a trampoline. My children have been entertaining themselves for hours on end, jumping up and down and watching the red needle bounce back and forth.

4 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Set it to read five lbs lighter if you can- that's what I did to mine!!

Trezise Momma said...

Thanks Alisha, I shall do that. Nothing like a self esteem downer to keep you motivated!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Its all fun adn games ...until it gets broken. Now mine inly reads in kg so i am always running to the computer to type in a conversions chart!! ha ha Son;t we WISH we weighed as much as them combined!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

what is it with kids and scales? my girls get on mine practically everyday and ask 'how tall am i'? or 'how big am i?' glad you have a fun yet functional 'toy' in your house too. =)