Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thoughts

Sometimes the Lord gives us challenges. I know that it is through these challenges that we grow and become more like our Heavenly Father. Because of this, I am grateful for the hard times, and try to maintain eternal perspective. Our family seems to be taking on a lion's share of challenges right now. I am recording this, so I can look back and see how much our family grows as a result of the Refiner's fire. I firmly believe that when Heavenly Father closes a door, he opens a window.
Now if I could just find that window.

4 comments:

Elmo's World said...

you don't need to climb through that window.... the doors always open here. Mom

Anonymous said...

I know everything will work out for you guys!

Let us know if you need anything!

We LOVE you!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

TELL ME!!! all...however you are sooo right! IF I see a window I will let you know!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh I hope everything is working out for you. I don't know what's going on, but I will pray for you that it works out! I admire your faith through trials.