Landon and Tristan love to play "tiny Lego's". Avery has, until recently, been banned from tiny Lego play because of her tendency to put them in her mouth. During a supervised session this morning, she was given the opportunity to play with the coveted treasures, and prove that she could participate without tasting. She seemed to do well. At first.
About 30 seconds after I snapped this shot, she snuck a teeny, yellow brick into her mouth. I fished it out and told her no. That one taste was more than she could handle, and she continued to sneak them into her mouth until I was forced to remove her from the temptation.
Banned, again. Dang it! Perhaps she needs the "Legoderm CQ Patch"?
4 comments:
IF you find that legoderm patch can Dacie borrow one? IT IS SO HARD To have kids into tiny pieces toys and then the OTHERS not allowed for safetly issues--even though their hearts tell them they are fine AND they are NOT old enough to understand. Aaah the dilemma's of motherhood!
you are inspiring me to get my witty back for my sposts!I have been lacking the witty juice in them lately!
Ahhh, poor baby. She looks so sad but yeah...she can't be sticking those things in her mouth. Justin choked on one once. That was a little bit scary. But still, she looks so sad locked out of the fun.
haha--we need the legoderm CQ patch over here too--you're so funny Tara!
Post a Comment